Andy De Ment, owner/driver of the Red Alert Top Alcohol Flat, a 48-year-old Riverside, CA resident, is also owner of De Ment's Landscape Maintenance. Married to Janna for 20 years, together they raise their two daughters, Kara, 18, and Kaci, 16.
The Red Alert Crew consists of:
- Andy De Ment, owner, tuner, driver, with 13 years driving experience from comp flat to TAF.
- Jon Stout, 35, Equipment Operator.
- Keith Garrison, 50, a mechanical engineer/hospital administrator from Hemet, CA. Responsible for marketing & promotions.
- Ryan Harper, 32 Year Old Custom Detailer,Home Town Trabuco Canyon,CA. Nickname RYAN WHITEVAN.
- Jim Scaff, electrical contractor from Thousand Oaks. Owner of Dixie Diesel Inc.
- Kevin Niediek, 43, a superintendent for an electrical contractor in Riverside, CA. Kevin helped Don Emrshar win many championships from early 80's to 3 in the 90's -92, 93, & 94 in T.A.F.
- Johnathan Stout a.k.a Milf HUNTER, 14, a Student.
- 1986 Stock Eliminator High Point Runner Up
- 1995 Pro Gas Flat High Point Runner Up
- 1996 Pro Gas Flat High Point Runner Up
- 1997 Blown Gas Flat Champion and current E.T. record holder (1998)
- 1998 Top-Alcohol Flat High Point Runner Up
- 1999 Top Alcohol Flat #3 in the nation
- 2000 Winner IHBA Mid-America Summer Nationals
- 2000 Top Alcohol Flat #3 in the nation